- Current Prices:$297,900 to $740,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $634,641
- Median Sale Price:$374,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $185/quarter,$0 to $106/mo,$0 to $790
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,310 to 4,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Forest Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Forest Ridge are about $225,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.