- Current Prices:$149,000 to $159,500
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $415,$0 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 2,759Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Forest Ridge is a neighborhood in Spring, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2006 and 2009. Homes in Forest Ridge are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Forest Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.