- Current Prices:$149,900 to $344,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $348,500
- Median Sale Price:$195,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:735 to 6,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Forestview Hills. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,526 to as high as $8,437. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size. Side apron parking as well as a garage in most residences provide convenient options for the homeowner.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.