- Current Prices:$469,999
- Closed Prices:$402,000 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$516,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$532
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 2,132Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Fort Barnard Heights is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fort Barnard Heights are about $185,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.