- Current Prices:$695,000
- Closed Prices:$388,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$637
- Association Fee Ranges:$71/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 2,302Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Fort Lyon Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Fort Lyon Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fort Lyon Heights are about $130,000 – $830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.