- Current Prices:$279,999 to $799,995
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$358,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $615,$230 to $555/mo,$95 to $1200
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:2,256 to 4,759Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fosters Mill Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fosters Mill Village are about $145,000 – $930,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.