- Current Prices:$379,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $2000/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:881 to 4,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Fountain Hills. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $3,100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,045 to as high as $31,969. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $3,100, and taxes for the year are around $8,151. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land. Typically, residences in this area have garages as well as full use of the visitor's parking spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.