- Current Prices:$115,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$79,400 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$320/mo,$200 to $1457/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:684 to 5,245Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Fountain Lakes features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fountain Lakes are about $100,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.