- Current Prices:$324,900 to $529,900
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$90
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$123/quarter,$495 to $530
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,604 to 5,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Fountaingrove are about $180,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.