- Current Prices:$532,499 to $3,089,000
- Closed Prices:$547,000 to $2,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$458
- Association Fee Ranges:$69/quarter,$64.5 to $484/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,505 to 4,509Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Fountaingrove is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fountaingrove are about $495,000 – $2,995,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.