- Current Prices:$112,500 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$75,250 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $95/quarter,$50 to $125,$141 to $421/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:729 to 5,473Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Four Colonies. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $423, master fees ranging from $32 to $388, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,171 to as high as $12,294. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $423, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $1,858 to $6,455. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel. The majority of the residences located within this community boast a garage and assigned parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.