- Current Prices:$219,900 to $459,900
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1946 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:547 to 5,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Four Corners are about $45,000 – $370,000 and sit on 348.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.