- Current Prices:$625,000
- Closed Prices:$556,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$346
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,287 to 2,998Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Four Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Four Oaks are about $295,000 – $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.