- Current Prices:$380,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $392,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $247/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 1,801Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Four Peaks is largely a condo community. The homes in Four Peaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Four Peaks are about $110,000 – $190,000 and sit on 640.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.