- Current Prices:$235,000
- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:234 to 2,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Fox Chase features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,196 to as high as $6,591. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.