- Current Prices:$279,950
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$85/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 1,191Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Fox Creek is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Fox Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fox Creek are about $125,000 – $305,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.