- Current Prices:$110,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$129,900 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$130 to $180/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Fox Hill features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fox Hill are about $100,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.