- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$279,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$85 to $122
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,625 to 3,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fox Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fox Hills are $275,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.