- Current Prices:$122,000 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$103,000 to $257,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$264 to $494.77
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Fox Hollow is a neighborhood in Boynton Beach, Florida. Homes in Fox Hollow are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Fox Hollow typically have one space.