- Current Prices:$224,900 to $274,900
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$311,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$5/mo,$0 to $4.17,$50
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,490 to 4,349Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Fox Hollow are about $160,000 – $370,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.