- Current Prices:$66,300 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$57,000 to $102,000
- Median Sale Price:$75,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$197.92 to $268.15/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 3,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Fox Ridge is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. Homes in Fox Ridge are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Fox Ridge typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.