- Current Prices:$120,000 to $351,900
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:918 to 5,990Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Fox Ridge offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $607, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,055 to as high as $3,493. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $607, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,032 to as high as $1,786.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.