- Current Prices:$279,990 to $670,000
- Closed Prices:$189,950 to $685,000
- Median Sale Price:$418,240
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$125,$90 to $270/mo,$187.5 to $272/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,549 to 6,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
The community of Foxcreek features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $1,080, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,400 to as high as $5,812. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $1,080. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,169 to $2,688.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.