- Current Prices:$699,999 to $4,650,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $2,958,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,594,340
- Average $ per sq ft:$307
- Association Fee Ranges:$335/mo,$25 to $460,$0 to $1526/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,321 to 10,134Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxcroft are about $520,000 – $3,175,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.