- Current Prices:$665,000 to $4,495,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $4,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$327
- Association Fee Ranges:$294 to $335/mo,$0 to $1329/quarter,$25 to $400,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,321 to 10,134Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxcroft are about $665,000 – $4,480,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.