- Current Prices:$318,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$292,500 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$324,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,952 to 4,593Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxfield are about $275,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.