- Current Prices:$149,900 to $610,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1325/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 3,159Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Foxfire is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $285 to $1,206, master fees ranging from $1,182 to $5,100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $886 to as high as $2,415. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $285 to $1,206, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $2,196 to $3,039. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.