- Current Prices:$149,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$117,500 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$417/mo,$0 to $1325/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 3,159Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Foxfire is largely a condo community. The homes in Foxfire represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxfire are about $140,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.