- Current Prices:$515,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$428,000 to $1,340,000
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:2,366 to 6,165Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Foxfire represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxfire are about $410,000 – $895,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.