- Current Prices:$710,000
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$707,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$465
- Association Fee Ranges:$193/mo,$0 to $298
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,274 to 2,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Foxglen is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Foxglen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxglen are about $380,000 – $760,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.