- Current Prices:$160,000
- Closed Prices:$108,000 to $140,000
- Median Sale Price:$124,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,080 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Foxhill is a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are two story style, and they were built between 1974 and 1992. Homes in Foxhill are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and street, and homes in Foxhill typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.