- Current Prices:$408,265 to $899,990
- Closed Prices:$398,990 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $177/quarter,$0,$45 to $134/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,813 to 5,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Foxmill features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxmill are about $350,000 – $830,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.