- Current Prices:$179,900 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$133,304 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$140 to $155/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 3,167Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Foxmoor is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Foxmoor are about $135,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.