- Current Prices:$100,000 to $190,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$98,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $335/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:714 to 2,633Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The community of Foxmoor has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $335, master fees ranging from $145 to $335, and taxes for the year range from as low as $478 to as high as $1,067. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $335, and taxes for the year can range from $456 to $1,552.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.