- Current Prices:$385,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$89 to $136
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,524 to 2,969Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Foxstone are about $140,000 – $365,000 and sit on 6915.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.