- Current Prices:$373,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,849 to 3,941Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Foxwood Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Foxwood Hills are about $250,000 – $450,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.