- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $189,900
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$61
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $69/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,261 to 3,060Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Foxwood is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Foxwood are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Foxwood typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.