- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $189,900
- Median Sale Price:$178,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$68 to $69/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,261 to 3,060Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Foxwood are about $80,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.