- Current Prices:$1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$840,000 to $1,201,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,085,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$88 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,840 to 4,979Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Francisco Oaks are about $700,000 – $1,225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.