- Current Prices:$350,000 to $424,500
- Closed Prices:$309,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,330 to 2,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Franjo Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Franjo Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Franjo Park are about $125,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.