- Current Prices:$499,900 to $2,299,500
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $2,195,000
- Median Sale Price:$785,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$340
- Association Fee Ranges:$287/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1886 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 6,238Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Franklin-Rosemary Historic District is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Franklin-Rosemary Historic District are about $375,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.