- Current Prices:$485,000 to $3,500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$461
- Association Fee Ranges:$350/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:727 to 8,144Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Franklin-Rosemary Historic District are about $850,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.