- Current Prices:$375,000 to $3,500,000
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $1,840,000
- Median Sale Price:$969,238
- Average $ per sq ft:$459
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:727 to 8,144Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Franklin-Rosemary Historic District is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Franklin-Rosemary Historic District are about $375,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.