- Current Prices:$845,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$890,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$644
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1909 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 2,601Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Frary Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Frary Heights are about $410,000 – $930,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.