- Current Prices:$219,900 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $474,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1928 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:168 to 4,820Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Frazier Mountain Park are about $65,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage, lot, other, 3-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.