- Current Prices:$285,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$261,500 to $408,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$305
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 1957
- Sq. Ft.:825 to 1,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Freeport Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Freeport Village are about $160,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.