- Current Prices:$550,000 to $4,200,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $3,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,134,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$1289 to $2005/mo,$816 to $2012
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,379 to 16,019Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 41Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The community of Frenchman's Creek consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,274 to $2,239, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,140 to as high as $48,276. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,274 to $2,239, and taxes for the year are around $7,959.