- Current Prices:$599,000 to $3,900,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $3,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$826,850
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$816 to $2044
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,379 to 16,019Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 41Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Frenchman's Creek are about $550,000 – $4,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.