- Current Prices:$100,000 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$69
- Association Fee Ranges:$525/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,798 to 2,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Frenchmans Creek Townhomes is a neighborhood in Friendswood, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are modern style, and they were built between 1981 and 1981. Homes in Frenchmans Creek Townhomes are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Frenchmans Creek Townhomes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.