- Current Prices:$284,500 to $383,800
- Closed Prices:$289,900 to $374,900
- Median Sale Price:$309,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$90/quarter,$350 to $500,$175
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,811 to 4,272Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Frisco Heights are about $180,000 – $355,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.