- Current Prices:$387,500 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $376,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$256 to $271/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 1,794Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fulford By The Sea represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fulford By The Sea are about $105,000 – $440,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.