- Current Prices:$47,000 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$45,900 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $522/mo,$0 to $242
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:595 to 2,817Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Fulford By The Sea is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fulford By The Sea are about $70,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.