- Current Prices:$56,900 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$40,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $522/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:595 to 2,817Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The style of homes in Fulford by the Sea run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $210 to $473, and taxes for the year range from as low as $493 to as high as $5,791. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $210 to $473. Property taxes for the year can range from $197 to $2,926.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.