- Current Prices:$77,500 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $127,500
- Median Sale Price:$98,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$82
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 3,555Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fulton Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fulton Heights are about $70,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.