- Current Prices:$99,000 to $295,500
- Closed Prices:$27,500 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$118,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 5,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fulton Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fulton Heights are about $70,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.