- Current Prices:$199,999
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$265 to $273/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:656 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Fulton Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fulton Square are about $95,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.