- Current Prices:$208,000 to $217,000
- Closed Prices:$143,500 to $352,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/quarter,$0 to $230/mo,$0,$75 to $277
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:500 to 4,006Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Furnace Hills features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Furnace Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Furnace Hills are about $160,000 – $355,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.