- Current Prices:$150,000 to $189,000
- Closed Prices:$82,800 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$89,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 1,342Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Gabel is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Gabel are 950 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and garage, and homes in Gabel typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.